UKC

North Ridge, Alpine mattress

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Darkskys 11 Mar 2012
Has anyone used any of the North Ridge (go outdoors) self inflating mattresses? They look well built but I can't find any feedback on them

Any comments would be appreciated, cheers
OP Darkskys 11 Mar 2012
In reply to Darkskys: Bump
 TicTacBigToe 11 Mar 2012
In reply to Darkskys: I was wondering the same thing, they look pretty good and good price!
 Nathan Adam 11 Mar 2012
In reply to Darkskys: Don't own one but I've had one rolled out and blew up in the shop and its just about the same as every other inflatable mat (very similar to the Thermarest ProLite) but can't remember if it has any foam padding inside it. Its as comfortable as any other pad and it packs down fairly small aswell. HTH !
OP Darkskys 11 Mar 2012
In reply to Darkskys: I'm going to pop in this week and check it out next to a thermarest . I'll let you know of any conparisons
 TicTacBigToe 14 Mar 2012
In reply to Darkskys: bump : )
OP Darkskys 14 Mar 2012
In reply to Darkskys: Didn't get chance to go...but I'll be heading their tmw dude
OP Darkskys 17 Mar 2012
In reply to TicTacBigToe: Ok so they're not that bad...I've been on a Decathlon Thermarest look a like for about 5 years and would definitely go for one when heading to the alps this summer.
Alpine lite - 650g 183x51x2.5 cm
Alpine - 183x51x4cm 785
OP Darkskys 17 Mar 2012
In reply to Darkskys: Next to a thermarest which is twice the price...id personally go for the Norrh ridge one mainly because I love a bargain
 TicTacBigToe 18 Mar 2012
In reply to Darkskys: cheers mate. Yeah I'm with you on that one, for 35 quid it looks pretty tasty!! Know what I'm getting next : )

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...