UKC

Salomon returns

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 crustypunkuk 27 Oct 2012
Hey all,
I have a pair of Salomon boots that have started leaking after less than 6 months. I've been on the company website to try and sort out a return, but i'm going round in circles and can't seem to find the right section of the site.
Does anyone know of the contact details for Salomon uk?
Phil Ev 27 Oct 2012
In reply to crustypunkuk:

Hi

I think all returns should be handled through the retailer that they came from, the retailer will contact Salomon and sort out the replacements.

Ta
 sbc23 27 Oct 2012

I've just done a return of some salomon boots bought from gear zone. They had fallen apart at the toe after a couple of months. No probs. I sent a photo and serial no. They sent the info to salomon. New boots in the post after a couple weeks.

I even got to dispose of the old boots

Steve
 gethin_allen 28 Oct 2012
Most companies insist that the return is handled thorough the retailer. This could work out better for you as they cover postage to the company charged with testing and returns.
Make sure the boots are clean and dry when you take them back or they could refuse to take them.
jjv 30 Oct 2012
In reply to crustypunkuk: Salomon are a nightmare to get hold of. I had to contact them anout some running shoes and after many various phone calls, I think I eventually got hold of them through 118. They have a now got a telephone number which wasn't there when I had to contact them.

But as the others have said, best to go through the retailer and chain of command.

http://www.salomon.com/us/contactus.html
August West 30 Oct 2012

As other have already said return them to where you bought them from. Your contract is with the vendor, not the manufacturer. Make sure they are clean otherwise they won't handle them.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...