UKC

Reach or White Spider weekday partner wanted.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 craggyfingers 08 Jun 2024

Looking to expand my climbing to weekdays during the day as my work is adhoc and need a similar and like minder climbing partner.

Im flexible with time, an experienced climber/belayer and lead 6c (not interested in top roping). 

Prefer Reach but White Spider works also, enjoy both so I'm easy.

Pm me if you're interested.

Post edited at 18:39
 rogerhill12 11 Jun 2024
In reply to craggyfingers:

Yes White Spider is of real interest as I really like it.  Let me know here first if you're interested in meeting up.  I am free as early as Thursday.

rogerhill12 11 Jun 2024

Thanks so much for your email reply James and we'll sort something out for the first three days next week.  Posting here again as something odd is happening with emails.  Cheers Roger 

rogerhill12 16 Jun 2024

Hello James.  I have now given up trying to send an email to you as they are always rejected so if you would like to climb at White Spider Monday or Tuesday please give me an idea here.  Thanks Roger 

Timhlondon 24 Jun 2024

Hey James - I'm a regular at the Reach, and live in SE London, Sidcup. I have a little group of informal people and we all regularly climb (lead) at the Reach - mostly Tue and TYhurs - but people are often around other days. About 8 or 9 of us so far. 

We use a WhatsApp group chat - Reach Regulars - and just say who is down.

Its not a club, just a loose collection of boys and girls  - we all lead around 6b - 7a+

You, and anyone else who is looking for a non-commital leading relationship is welcome!  Let me know and I can add you to the group. 

We'll be down Tuesday and Thursday this week. Oh and we do manage to get out on real rock as well when diaries align. 

Tim

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...