UKC

Premiership football tickets...

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 abr1966 15 Dec 2023

I'm trying to buy a couple of tickets....the official club sites seem to be all about hospitality packages but I would just like a couple of tickets. There are other sites but I'm not sure which seem ok or potential scams....any guidance greatly appreciated!

Maggot 16 Dec 2023
In reply to abr1966:

You can usually get into Old Trafford for free for the 2nd half these days.

Bottom Clinger 16 Dec 2023
In reply to abr1966:

Which team?  The mighty Wigan Latics play Man Utd in January in the FA Cup, and a number of other teams after that, many of whom are likely to be  premier league teams. If you don’t mind sitting in the away end, I’ll get you a ticket….

jasonC abroad 16 Dec 2023
In reply to abr1966:

It usually requires a membership to buy tickets directly from the club.  Not sure how much they are but the larger clubs are more likely to be expensive, and even then tickets could be hard to get. 

As a Palace fan I pay £55 for membership, but there are cheaper options, that means I can buy 4 tickets to home games against teams outside the (I hate this phrase), "top clubs".   For those "top" clubs I can only but a ticket for that game but must also buy another ticket to another game for non top club.

Post edited at 10:37
OP abr1966 16 Dec 2023
In reply to Bottom Clinger:

Liverpool! Looking for a Saturday fixture...!

Bottom Clinger 16 Dec 2023
In reply to abr1966:

> Liverpool! Looking for a Saturday fixture...!

If we draw you in the next round, let’s chat. FYI, I know is hard to get tickets for Liverpool, is as Jason describes above. 

OP abr1966 16 Dec 2023
In reply to Bottom Clinger:

> If you don’t mind sitting in the away end, I’ll get you a ticket….

Thanks!! It needs to be A field though!!

sxrxg 16 Dec 2023
In reply to abr1966:

For Liverpool if you don't have an L postcode and membership you are unlikely to get a general admission ticket. It is also more difficult for season ticket holders to now sell on tickets as they have to assign 5 people at the start of the season, changing these is difficult and it is all now done through the app with no paper tickets being used. 

Honestly the easiest way is to probably get a hospitality package for a one off game. 

Jenny C 16 Dec 2023
In reply to sxrxg:

Or go climbing instead.

Ian W 16 Dec 2023
In reply to Jenny C:

> Or go climbing instead.

Good plan; a spot of buildering, then watch the match from the roof of the kop.........

Michael Hood 17 Dec 2023
In reply to abr1966:

> Liverpool! Looking for a Saturday fixture...!

I did some accountancy exams in their trophy room, bit surreal.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...