UKC

Very stiff arm

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 squarepeg 17 Jan 2021

Anybody any ideas? Packed in my manual job in the warehouse in October as covid was coming in there. My left arm developed appalling stiffness.

Finally got to see a physio last Tuesday, after an hours massage appointment it improved a bit but still lousy. She reckons its just stiffness fatigue, nothing torn or trapped. 

Put some arnica on today, followed by olbas oil, these things do help but can still feel stiffness, am forever trying to stretch and flex it. It's almost right down my forearm and above the elbow too, on the outside of my arm rather than the inside. Driving me nuts, anybody have any home help tips? Ta. 

henwardian 17 Jan 2021
In reply to squarepeg:

> Anybody any ideas? Packed in my manual job in the warehouse in October as covid was coming in there. My left arm developed appalling stiffness.

start exercising the muscles that are stiff. Get them warmed up, do a good bit of something that simulates what you would be doing in the warehouse and then do a good bit of stretching. Also wouldn't hurt to exercise whatever muscles are antagonistic to the warehouse work ones as some pains come from muscle groups being out of balance.

OP squarepeg 19 Jan 2021
In reply to squarepeg:

Seeing the physio again today. Have begged her to give it some real pummelling this time, it does help but I can't do it all my self. 

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...