UKC

yosemite-17-gigapixels.com

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 mwr72 03 Sep 2013
I've just tried the link posted here three years back, and it doesn't seem to be working. Could anybody please shed any light on this?
OP mwr72 03 Sep 2013
OP mwr72 03 Sep 2013
In reply to Mark Collins:

That also works for me.

Thank you.
 Mark Collins 04 Sep 2013
In reply to mwr72: No worries, excellent for checking out routes.
 robal 04 Sep 2013
In reply to mwr72: is the nose on there? I've never been to yosemite, but I'm guessing the tallest bit in the middle is the half dome. whats the cave like cliff on the left hand side?
 Mark Collins 04 Sep 2013
In reply to robal: No, El Cap isn't in that link but I seem to remember seeing it somewhere on the web. The cave like cliff are the Royal Arches.
 robal 04 Sep 2013
In reply to Mark Collins: hi, thanks for that, its incredible!
abseil 04 Sep 2013
In reply to Mark Collins:

>...El Capitan:

Wow, I see someone left a peanut on Sickle Ledge! Seriously though, that's great, thanks for posting.
 Mark Collins 04 Sep 2013
In reply to All: You're welcome.
 adi3969 04 Sep 2013
In reply to Mark Collins: http://www.xrez.com/yose_proj/yose_deepzoom/index.html

Try this for the valley, just keep zooming in on each half circle, gobsmaking stuff.
 Mark Collins 04 Sep 2013
In reply to adi3969: That's great, thanks.
 Andy Fielding 04 Sep 2013
In reply to adi3969:
Incredible. I zoomed in on Royal Arches (the route) and there are two guys at the end of pitch 15 just setting up at the rap bolts.
 Mark Kemball 05 Sep 2013
In reply to Andy Fielding: I suppose you have to know just where to look - couldn't find many climbers - a party on Snake Dyke and a load of hikers on top of Half dome.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...