UKC

FS: Beal Joker (Golden Dry) 60m

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Mike7 25 Jul 2012
Price: £125

60m Beal Joker rope, golden dry version in yellow (so the halfway mark is highly visible).

The rope was bought from Bananafingers just over three weeks ago, but I've now realised / have been made aware that 70m was required by the group instead.

A quick email to the store might even confirm this as they're very approachable, I spoke with Tom about the possibility of an exchange. (Who on a separate note while being unable to exchange the rope, did offer me a very reasonable discount on a 70m alternative - just saying...)

The rope has never been climbed on or used in any way (just stroked a bit). I still have the receipt to confirm this - (the date of purchase not the stroking...) It has been stored dry in a Beal single rope bag which will of course come with the rope.

Price doesn't include delivery and collection from the Hertfordshire area would be preferred.
 Pero 30 Jul 2012
In reply to Mike7: Or, I could buy direct from Banana Fingers for £130 with free delivery!

http://www.bananafingers.co.uk/beal-joker-91mm-60m-p-489.html?gclid=CMuM_9P...
OP Mike7 30 Jul 2012
In reply to Pero:

No, no you couldn't mate - check again (after reading the actual opening post...).

Thanks for the price police fail bump though!
brianjonze 31 Jul 2012
In reply to Mike7: Hi Mike. Where are you in Herts? Rough location.. Trying to work out what the collection will cost me from London.

Cheers, B.
OP Mike7 31 Jul 2012
In reply to brianjonze:

Brian,

I have emailed you some details. I may be able to meet you in central London, but couldn't guarantee this - it might also limit you inspecting the rope beforehand.

I'm confident that the rope is in perfect condition, but completely understand that you would likely want to see the receipt and check the rope for yourself first.

Mike
 Adam Lincoln 31 Jul 2012
In reply to Pero:
> (In reply to Mike7) Or, I could buy direct from Banana Fingers for £130 with free delivery!
>
> http://www.bananafingers.co.uk/beal-joker-91mm-60m-p-489.html?gclid=CMuM_9P...

Try reading the post instead of being a clever dick. Which has now made you look pretty stupid.

stonemaster 01 Aug 2012
In reply to Adam Lincoln: Steady on boys, Pero may have just mistaken Dry Cover for Golden Dry which costs £20.42 more. Easily done and all that..
 Donny Jaws 01 Aug 2012
In reply to stonemaster:
> (In reply to Adam Lincoln) Steady on boys, Pero may have just mistaken Dry Cover for Golden Dry which costs £20.42 more. Easily done and all that..

Don't underestimate Pero, he should really know what he is talking about - after all Pero is an anagram of rope . . . .
OP Mike7 11 Aug 2012
Still for sale.

£130 delivered to mainland UK.

Thanks
OP Mike7 25 Aug 2012
bump
OP Mike7 16 Sep 2012
Price now £125 delivered to mainland UK.

New and unused, golden dry treated, triple rated, lightweight rope.

Can't be bad can it?
OP Mike7 21 Sep 2012
Bump

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...