Thirty years since our founding, Rab continues to be one of the worlds’ leading climbing and mountaineering brands. We design and make high performance mountain clothing and equipment to give absolute protection and comfort.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Creative Designer to join the Rab Marketing team who will lead the creative positioning of the brand and deliver strong global campaigns.
• Deliver a strong global experience for the Rab brand
• Develop and deliver exceptional seasonal marketing campaigns, new product launches and events experiences
• Liaise and coordinate with the relevant internal departments to communicate clear direction (PR, Web, Sales, Training Team, International Markets) with support from the Head of Marketing.
• Involvement at key events and partnership support
• Conceptualise and deliver innovative storytelling solutions through image and copy for each season.
• Ideate and create visual language that aligns with our product, brand and seasonal campaigns.
• Develop and implement seasonal campaigns and respective collateral, look books and guidebooks, seasonal POS, Shop In Shop visual design, tradeshows, new packaging design,
• Co-ordinate management, briefing and deliverables of lifestyle photographers and video makers for location, studio and expedition content.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
• Educated to Degree level or above
• Exceptional eye for detail and creativity
• Outstanding design skills coupled with the ability to have strong verbal and written communication skills
• Independent mind-set with the ability to problem solve and drive the creative experience
• Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
• Ability to work in a team and manage on key projects
• High level of experience using relevant design software such as Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat and Microsoft Office Suite.
• You feel naturally drawn to such a broad role because you know that great ideas only come to life through hands-on execution.
• Knowledge and passion for the outdoors and outdoors industry
This role is based in Alfreton, Derbyshire and will require some travel both within the UK and abroad to attend trade shows, outdoor events, etc…
Applicants should apply by sending a CV and covering letter to Lee Jones, HR Coordinator email@example.com
The closing date for applications is Friday 27th January 2017