We have a few exciting things happening at Rock Over Climbing at the moment.
• James Garden has just finished re-setting our competition wall with 20 new problems to go at ranging from V1-V9.
• We are holding a sale on Prana clothing with reduction by up to 30%. We are also selling Scarpa Instincts and Boreal Storms for just £65!! Have a look at our website for full details http://rockoverclimbing.co.uk/climbing-shop/
• Due to its popularity we have decided to increase the times we run our dry tooling evenings over the festive period. We will now be running dry tooling sessions at the following times:
We have bouldering sections, hanging features, and 4 roped lines, again with free hanging features. Routes do change as per the bouldering wall and will get re-set. Have a look at our gallery, http://rockoverclimbing.co.uk/gallery/drytooling/
• Wednesday 22nd December 20:00 – 22:00
• Thursday 23rd December 20:00 – 22:00
• Friday 24th December 11:00 – 18:00
• Monday 27th December 16:00 – 18:00
• Wednesday 29th December 20:00 – 22:00
• Friday 31st December 14:00 – 16:00
(The following weeks dates and times to be posted on facebook, website etc…)
This will be for experienced winter mixed, ice and drytool climbers only. You will have to sign a registration and declaration for the drytooling, your equipment will have to meet our requirements. You will only be able to climb in the areas cordoned off for the drytooling.
You will be required to wear a:
Helmet, goggles and or visor or grill
Harness and belay devices for roped climbing
Crampons are not to be used
Goggles will be available to rent, however all other equipment must be provided by the climber