Thirty years since our founding, Rab continues to be one of the worlds’ leading climbing and mountaineering brands. We design and make high performance mountain clothing and equipment to give absolute protection and comfort.
We are recruiting for the role of Marketing Assistant; this is a great opportunity to join a busy Marketing team and this broad role will suit someone who enjoys getting involved in all aspects of marketing support.
• Provide pro-active support across the Marketing Team
• Co-ordinate all relevant literature, POS etc. required to strict deadlines and work closely with internal teams
• Support the implementation of all marketing activity in line with business processes
• Support trade and consumer facing events and exhibitions
• Carry out day to day marketing tasks
• Manage and maintain product samples for PR / Shows and photography
• Monitor and maintain brands presence across all platforms including stockists
• General support activity such as; market research, maintaining brand guidelines and reporting
• Liaise with and place adverts in trade press magazines
• Support Athlete requirements
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
• Educated to Degree level
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Able to work on their own initiative, the ideal candidate will have a positive approach and the confidence to put forward their own ideas when appropriate
• Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
• Creative, practical and able to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
• High level of computer literacy including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, email and internet
• Ability to work in a team
The Marketing Assistant will report to the Rab Head of Marketing and will be based at Equip’s Head Office in Alfreton, Derbyshire.
Applicants should apply by sending a CV and covering letter to Lee Jones, HR Coordinator. Email email@example.com.
The closing date for applications is 3rd November 2017