UKC

Mens Clothing: RAB, Mammut, Quechua, Trangoworld

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
tpav1214 19 Jun 2013
premier post photo
FOR SALE:

Prices exclude postage. Postage per item will not exceed £5.

1) Mens RAB Boulder Jacket- Size Small. Blue colour. 6 months old, hardly used with no signs of wear or tear. Fantastic fleece jacket. Price: £55

2) Mens Mammut Power stretch pull over- Size Small. Orange in colour, grey sides and with Mammut logo on left shoulder. Excellent base layer or close fitting fleece layer. Hardly used, as good as new, absolute bargain.
Price: £40

3) Mens Quechua Hoodie- Size Small. Would fit a medium however. It is green in colour with lime green detailing and zips. A warm fleece with multiple pockets and good hood. Bought last summer in France and is as good as new condition. Price: £25

4) Mens Trangoworld Camo Di Quickdry pants-Size Small. Orange with grey reinforced seat, knees and instep. Lightweight walking trousers. 6cm burn mark and 3cm hole on right front aspect of trouser. Doesn't hinder performance and can be fixed easily. Price: £15

More pictures can be sent on request. If you buy more than one item then £5 will be taken off the full price. Reasonable offers accepted.

Happy buying!!

tpav1214 21 Jun 2013
In reply to tpav1214: Remember-just send me a quick email to see some better pictures-get a better idea of what the stuff looks like!
 JoeMills 22 Jun 2013
Could I see some more pics of the trangoworld pants please?
 brian goodman 23 Jun 2013
In reply to tpav1214: hi could you send me some pictures of the rab jacket and the mammut pull over to notmanyideas@hotmail.com, thank you
brian
tpav1214 25 Jun 2013
In reply to tpav1214: @Brain-Email sent
tpav1214 25 Jun 2013
In reply to tpav1214: @ Joe-I am away from my PC until tomorrow so will send you an email with pics of the trousers then. For now if you want to look at what they look like, you can look on Trekinn, they stock them. Would you also be able to email me so I have your email? This post will run out soon!
tpav1214 25 Jun 2013
In reply to tpav1214: Rab Boulder Jacket and Mammut Pull On SOLD. The Quechua and Trangoworld Trousers remain.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...