UKC

NEW: Mountain Goat Circuit 50k

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.

The Joe Brown Shops in conjunction with Rab are proud to announce a great new challenge for runners and walkers alike:

The Mountain Goat Circuit is a 50km defined route with 3800m of ascent that loops the skyline from our Capel Curig shop, over the highest peak in Wales, past our Llanberis shop, and finishes back along the Glyderau skyline at our Capel shop front door.

Immerse yourself in the magical Welsh mountain environment of classic North Wales terrain offering moderate to hard running, fastpacking, or walking - with a host of food and accommodation options halfway in Llanberis and no time limit - the choice is yours!

Full Info here

Mae Siopau Joe Brown a Rab yn falch o gyhoeddi her newydd wych i redwyr a cherddwyr fel ei gilydd: 

Mae Cylchdaith Yr Afr Fynydd yn llwybr diffiniedig 50km gydag esgyniad 3800m sy’n dolennu’r nenlinell o’n siop yng Nghapel Curig, dros gopa uchaf Cymru, heibio ein siop yn Llanberis ac yn dod i ben ar hyd nenlinell y Glyderau wrth ddrws ffrynt ein siop yng Nghapel Curig. 

Ymgollwch yn amgylchedd mynyddig hudolus Cymru ar dir clasurol Gogledd Cymru sy’n cynnig rhedeg cymedrol i redeg anodd, gwarbacio cyflym, gwarbacio neu gerdded – gyda llu o ddewisiadau bwyd a llety hanner ffordd yn Llanberis a dim terfyn amser – chi piau’r dewis! 

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...