UKC

Name Our Fingerboard Competition - Climb Indoors

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
premier post photo
This is our new unique fingerboard designed using the latest Polyurethane technology. This board is a very strong and lightweight board meaning it can be used in many different places either around the home or as a portable training board. The look of the board is as stylish as it is unusual, meaning that it is a very desirable board for climbers of all skills, from novice to expert. Designed with development in mind this board has sloping top edges as well as full hand rungs for power pulls.

To stand a chance of winning this fantastic board just answer this simple question,

If you buy a set each of the Aboriginals, Pockets, Monster Slopers and Turtle Shells from the Climb Indoors website, how many hand holds would you have in total??

Submit your answer along with your suggested name, only those who answer the question correctly stand a chance to 'Name Our New Fingerboard'. http://www.climb-indoors.co.uk

Email your answers to oliver@climbingwall.co.uk

The winner will be notified by email and a results post will be placed in the forum section of UK Climbing.com. Competition ends 26th January 2009.

Climb Indoors also has a large range of hand holds, volumes/reliefs, harnesses, footwear, belay devices, ropes and many other great products at superb prices. For more information visit http://www.climb-indoors.co.uk/

GOOD LUCK

Climb Indoors
Threlkeld Quarry
Threlkeld
Cumbria
CA12 4TT
http://www.climb-indoors.com/
Tel: 00 44 (0) 17687 79959
Fax: 00 44 (0) 17687 79949

mattc86 13 Jan 2009
In reply to Paul Cornforth - King Kong: battle axe
lrogers78 13 Jan 2009
In reply to Paul Cornforth - King Kong: How about ... "The Gallows" lots-a-hangin'
 McBirdy 14 Jan 2009
In reply to Paul Cornforth - King Kong:

Fourplay
 Paul Crusher R 14 Jan 2009
In reply to Paul Cornforth - King Kong: Ninja Fingers
 JimR 14 Jan 2009
In reply to Paul R:

Dame Edna's Specs
 Apollo 14 Jan 2009

How about the 'Batleth' - Klingon, hand-to-hand combat weapon see below link:

http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Bat'leth
 barney_edin 14 Jan 2009

The Cranksmith
Some good ideas here folks. I like it. Don't forget to enter the competition by emailing your answer and suggestion to

oliver@climbingwall.co.uk

Keep the names coming, we are starting a little sweepstake in the office for names you might suggest, and I want to win.

Good Luck Everyone

Oliver @ Climb Indoors
 rmoffat 18 Jan 2009
In reply to Paul Cornforth - King Kong: Rib-cage
king_of_gibraltar 24 Jan 2009

PRETZEL. and thats that!
DaveYarwood 24 Jan 2009
Ken.

the scorpion - because that's what popped into my head when i saw it.
 rob_lee 26 Jan 2009
have i won yet
king_of_gibraltar 27 Jan 2009

Yeah guys, they just emailed me and told me i'd won. sorry guys!

Bring on the PRETZEL!
king_of_gibraltar 27 Jan 2009

Ok, i lied.
Well Guys and Girls it's time to announce the winner of our 'Name Our New Fingerboard' competition.

The winner with an answer of 102 holds (which most, but not all, people answered correctly) is Jonathan King.

His name suggestion was Diablo, meaning the above board is now our new Diablo Fingerboard and will be available from our website shortly at a price of £46.00.

Thanks to everyone who entered, make sure you look out for our next competition which will be announced shortly.

Best Regards

Everyone @ Climb Indoors
jim hughes 02 Feb 2009
In reply to Paul Cornforth - King Kong: The suspender
 pottsworth 02 Feb 2009
In reply to Rob R:
I went for rib-cage to, or alternatly skeleton
tri-nitro-tuolumne 06 Feb 2009

GoldFinger
 Sgt. Vest 07 Feb 2009
rubbish, you should have made it like some onomatopoeia when you're using it like "Maaaaarphg" or "Huuummmmph" or "Guh.....uh" or "Pufffh...pufffh...pufffh" or "S**t, f*****g fingers" or "Pfaaah...pfaaah...faaah...faaah...maaah...maaah...huuurh...huuurh...gaa..gaah...........GAAAAAAHFUUUUURGHMAAAAA, AAAAH,AAAAMpfegurrrh" or "F**k that i'll just go routing"

Ok they're not as catchy as "Los orange y grippos Diablos por favor miguel" and some of them might not fit across the label, it might not quite be a mop, it might not quite be a puppet, but man..... so to tell you the truth i don't know.

@ndyM@rsh@ll 08 Feb 2009
In reply to Sgt. Vest: I guess London is a boring place for you to be trapped, i thought your ice gera was down there, surely you can make it back? :¬P
 MorganPreece 08 Feb 2009
In reply to Paul Cornforth - King Kong: Diablo!!

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...