UKC

Winter/camping/climbing assortment

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
fruteborce 28 Jan 2013
For sale are the following items which I no longer use. All have been stored away for sometime now and either in new condition or have had very little use.

Prices include postage. Payment via bank transfer or Paypal 'gift' please. Photos available on request. Collection from Southampton available if interested.

Rab Ascent sleeping bag - £85
This is the (2010?) model i.e. NOT the one Rab website. Used during one expedition and a couple of weekends away. Has been washed since and comes with the compression & stuff sack.

Thermarest prolite plus- regular- £58
Never had a puncture. Stuff sack included

Osprey Argon 70- Delta blue- £135
Hip belt/back length both in large. Shows obvious small signs of wear but nothing noticeable. No damage to straps/zips etc.

Julbo Revolution zebra goggles- £32
Rated as cat. 2-4. Anti-fog lense. There are scratches across the lense which are noticeable if looking across light but it doesn't impair your vision.

Rab Mummy silk liner- £22
Not much to say really.

Grivel G12 New-matic crampons- £75
Anti-ball plates incldued. Used on a few occasions in Scotland and have years of life in them still. Great condition.

Evolv bandits- 9.5 (UK)- £45
Only been worn to test out and are pretty much brand new.

DMM Renegade Harness- Small- £33
Never had a fall and has had very little use. Comes with original bag.

Waterproof bergen liner- £8
I'm pretty sure it's a 90l capacity. Used together with the Argon. Has no damage to it.

Two carabiners and a DMM bug- £7
One is a BD carabiner and is pretty much new; the other is a DMM and slightly more aged. All pieces are perfectly functional.

WC Rock Key- with leash- £8
Brand new.

That's it. Any questions please let me know. Send me a pm for quickest response.
fruteborce 28 Jan 2013
In reply to fruteborce:

Its the Ascent 700
fruteborce 29 Jan 2013
In reply to fruteborce:

The Ascent, rock key and crabs/bug are now sold.
fruteborce 30 Jan 2013
In reply to fruteborce:

The harness and crampons are now sold.
fruteborce 30 Jan 2013
In reply to fruteborce:

...Forgot to mention, the silk liner has also gone

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...