UKC

FS:Winter,Climbing, Snowboarding, Kayaking Gear

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 wushu 24 Feb 2013
Hello,

Well I'm having a clear out of stuff I have in my flat.

Scarpa Freney Pro mountaineering boots Size - Euro 46 (UK 11)- These have been used on 3 winter trips but are in excellent condition. I'm looking for £120 for these, but it does include postage.

Grivel G12 Newmatic crampons with anti-balling plates - These again have only been used on 3 trips, so are in excellent condition, only a few scratches, as expected. They also have spike protectors with them. I'm looking for £100 for these, this includes postage.

Petzl Shunt - This is brand new and has never been used. - £35 (includes postage)

Petzl Fixe pulley - This is brand new and has never been used - £10 (includes postage)

Petzl Ascension (Right handed) Ascender - This is brand new and has never been used. - £35 (includes postage).

DVD's - These have been used but are in good condition:

Committed Volume 1 - £12 includes postage

Masters of stone 5 - £12 includes postage

Dosage 4 - £12 includes postage

Hard XS - £12 includes postage

King lines(The case is a little tired, but DVD works fine)- £10 includes postage

Set in stone - £12 includes postage

Kayaking gear:

Shred Ready Super Scrappy Helmet - This has been used on 2 kayaking trips and is in pristine condition. It comes with the bag and extra padding for varying head sizes. The helmet does have stickers on it. - £45 (This includes postage)

Yak Kronos Spraydeck - Waist size (S/M) Deck Size (BIG) This was used for a few trips and is in pristine condition. - £35 (This includes postage)

Snowboarding gear:

Atomic Tremor Boa Snowboard boots - UK Size (10) - These are brand new, still with tags on.
£60 - Includes postage.

Also, I'm selling my Xbox 360:

Xbox 360 Elite (White) (120GB hard drive) with all cables.

1 wireless controller with basic headset, rechargeable battery and charger cable.

Call of Duty MW3
Call of Duty Black ops I
Halo 3
Skyrim :Elder scrolls V
Assassins Creed Revelations

The console works fine and still comes with the original box. I'm looking for £160ono for all of the Xbox stuff, I'll have to work out postage prices.

If you're interested in any of the above please contact me through my profile and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. I can provide photos if needed.

Cheers!

Wushu.
 Cornish Cream 01 Mar 2013
In reply to wushu: pully still for sale?
OP wushu 01 Mar 2013
In reply to Cornish Cream: It is indeed. Send me a message through my profile if you're interested.

Adam.
OP wushu 02 Mar 2013
In reply to wushu:

Open to offers - Just message me.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...