UKC

Canal Bridge Dangle

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.

Did some Lockdown lounging under a canal bridge, after noticing a few strong people doing this free on youtube. Pretty dull stuff but the locals liven it up a bit.
youtube.com/watch?v=MNnJ2TiIuZI&

Iamgregp 01 Apr 2021
In reply to Mark Collins:

Quality.  Seen a few canal bridge cracks being sent during lockdown but this is the first I've seen aided.  Could even be a world first!

The dog lady, bet she's fun at parties.

Cobra_Head 01 Apr 2021

Thank god for the locals, I thought this might be a bit tedious, proven wrong again.

Nice work.

In reply to All:

Thanks both.

The reaction of the locals makes me wonder what footage I could get, if I went back at 3pm say, on a Saturday afternoon rather than the pre 9am on a Sunday when the video was taken.

olddirtydoggy 02 Apr 2021

Tom Randal and Pete Whit have been doing vids of these things, I'm sure many here have seen them. We paddled around Doncaster and saw a couple of bridges that were perfect if you have the grade.

Darron 02 Apr 2021

Excellent!

wheres Willgriggsonfire? We need to know what bird entered and left at about 1.50😊

In reply to Darron:

Drake mallard on speed. At the start you can hear dunnock and wren. 

In reply to willgriggsonfire:

> Drake mallard on speed. At the start you can hear dunnock and wren. 

Ha, in the first cut I slowed it down to normal speed for the arrival and departure of the mallard, and then took it out as it didn't seem interesting enough. Decisions, decisions... 

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...