UKC

Can't access comments on climbs

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

As per thread title I can't access the comments on any of the climbs. I can click on the route info button and it opens the new page, the photos appear and I can see the comments title but cant scroll down to actually view the comments. I've uninstalled and the re-installed the app to no avail. This has only started happening recently, previously had no issues at all with the app on this phone, Samsung galaxy S21, android version 13.

Anyone able to shed some light on this?

Cheers. 

In reply to Boris's Johnson:

Hi Boris,

I can see you're on version 2.1 of the app, which is only available on our beta program.

I can't verify your email address against our list of beta testers though. It looks like your UKC email and Google account are separate addresses.

Sorry about that. There's a bug in the current beta build I've noticed. A few of the testers have already pointed this out via email. This view is actually about to change completely. This will be available on the beta stream this weekend or early next week. At that point you should be able to access comments again.

If you need to access this immediately, drop me an email and I can give you some instructions on how to opt out and get back onto a public release of the app.

Cheers,

Martin

Post edited at 22:45
In reply to Martin McKenna - Rockfax:

No worries, thanks for the reply.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...