UKC

Climbers that skydive advise needed

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 DWS gibraltar 12 Jul 2018
  • Hi,I've just finished my AFF,finished my consolation jumps and I'm thinking about buying my first jump suit .Being a tight ass climber and new to the sport  I don't want to fork out on a new suit until I have more experience, is there someone here who can recommend a brand of  climbing clothing  that would be suitable for jumping, I was thinking perhaps an all in one under garment for mountaineering or an all in one suit  of some description( I could pick up second hand or in a sale)cheers
Post edited at 08:30
 JayPee630 12 Jul 2018
In reply to DWS gibraltar:

What a weird question? Do you actually climb or mountaineer, sounds like this is either spam or some weird humblebrag.

OP DWS gibraltar 12 Jul 2018
In reply to JayPee630:

humblebrag I must use that! No ,It's a real question!I finished my AFF recently and I'm all ready dreaming of combining both but i'm not ready to fork out for a new tracking suit,i am still a newbe.while im belly flying I want something that looks ok and preforms. New suits are very expensive! I just thought there would be people that do both and could give me advise .                 

Ive found this for 70 euros Airblaster Hoodless Ninja Suit

Post edited at 11:20

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...