UKC

Ideal cheap accommodation in Costa Blanca - March

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Sally Lisle 15 Feb 2018

I'm heading out with a great bunch of friends to the perfect limestone and sunshine of Costa Blanca March 17th - April 1st. We've booked a beautiful villa (with two pools, two huge kitchens, and 10 bedrooms) cause we thought we'd do it in style this time.  It's stunning and based just outside Altea (just under an hour North East of Alicante) at the base of the Bernia ridge.

I'm looking for a few fun people to come and join us to bring the cost down and the psyche up

It will work out at £14pppn if you're happy to share or £28 if you'd like sole occupancy of a room (IE just you in it with no-one else). Obviously full use of the villa is included.

https://www.homeaway.co.uk/p1280605?utm_campaign=HAUK_TRV_RES_HASC_replied_...

There are 10 bedrooms in the villa:
A - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed 
B - 2 Large Double Beds 
C - 2 Large Double Beds 
D - 2 Double Beds 
E - 2 Double Beds 
F - 2 Double Beds 
G - 2 Single Beds 
H - 2 Single Beds 
I - 1 Double Bed 
J - 2 Single Beds

We've got people coming who are biking, yoga-ing and enjoying seconding a few F4s and people who will be working F8's. The only stimulant is that you are nice and might fancy sharing a meal. If you are keen and would like to join us for any period during those dates please email me, Sally Lisle at sallylisle@hotmail.co.uk with which room you'd like, how many people and which dates you'd like and I'll message you back about the availability.

It is worth having access to a car, so either email me and I'll see if I can connect you with people already coming out or bring a wee team of you and hire a car from the airport. Flights have just started to come down again so now is the time to get on it

Hopefully see you for some bolt clipping, wine drinking and bbq having in the sun!! 

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...