UKC

Base Layers for Men--Probably. Chafing!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 thelostjockey 28 Nov 2020

Dear Runners,

Now it has been getting colder, I have gone for my running tights/bottoms. Sorry to be indelicate, but I usually wear Gore briefs. I was wondering about getting a pair of Gore boxer shorts. Chafing at the top of the inside of the leg is the thing. I slightly hesitate to ask, but what works well? Please try not to make the jokes about the family silver too blue! With thanks. 

steelbru 28 Nov 2020
In reply to thelostjockey:

Runderwear - choice of brief, short boxer, long boxer. I've got the briefs and the long boxers - really comfortable 

https://www.runderwear.co.uk/pages/mens-underwear

More-On 28 Nov 2020

Tried lots and the Under Armour heatgear 2 long shorts work for me. The 9inch ones that is, as 6inches just isn't enough (quiet at the back!) to stop the legs rucking up. Also work well under a harness...

the sheep 28 Nov 2020
In reply to More-On:

Another vote for Under Armour stuff, it’s great 👍🏻

George Ormerod 28 Nov 2020

I use Saxx and they're great.  As the name implies they have separate pouch for you family jewels which eliminates ball/inner thigh chafage.  Also you can wear them inside out and prance around the rooms, going "ooh look, I've got a fanny", much to the amusement / utter contempt (delete as applicable) of your partner.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...