UKC

Another MIA Trainee post.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Jimbob11 01 Aug 2018

Hello,  

I am a Mountaineering Instructor Award Trainee and keen on taking people out climbing and scrambling, this would be in North Wales and the Lake District however I’m also available to teach and lead at single pitch venues anywhere in South and West Wales such as Gower and Pembroke. 

I am happy to accommodate for all levels. If you're a regular hill walker looking to move onto some graded scrambles and/or lower end rock climbs, a indoor climber/boulderer wanting to move outdoors, potentially looking to start leading or improve lead climbing efficiency or just get out climbing and led up some classic routes you have in mind then I'm happy to tailor sessions to your aspirations. 

Availability - 

I'm available from 9th August to September 3rd (excluding 14/15/16th and 21st  these days are full). Keen to find people for 25th and 26th in North wales especially. 

September 3rd onwards I’m free every weekend and during half term holidays (Welsh term dates) and happy to accommodate any location on these weekends. 

Further info and to talk through options then E-Mail me on - Jamesanthonyandrews@gmail.com. 

Please note -

As an MIA trainee I do not, as yet, hold the Mountaineering Instructor Award, which is the recognised qualification for the instruction of scrambling and multi-pitch rock climbing in the UK. I have undergone the training for the award but this does not constitute to a qualification.

Insurance - I do not hold insurance that allows me to receive payment or benefits in kind for instruction, but as a volunteer with membership of a mountaineering council of the UK or Eire, I am insured for 3rd party liability. These topics will be discussed in detail and agreed before an activity is conducted.

I carry other recognised awards for the instruction of rock climbing and mountain walking and also hold a valid first aid certificate suitable for the activities on offer.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...