UKC

Everest and Lhotse in the same exhibition

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Aodh 19 Apr 2018

Hi all,

My colleagues are currently climbing Everest and are considering climbing Lhotse in the same exhibition. I was hoping to acquire some info to feed back to them. Please could anyone advise on how I might access the following.

- Info about those who summit Lhotse immediately after/in the same expedition as Everest? Success rates/timescales? 

- How many people have died/been injured attempting to climb Lhotse in the same expedition as Everest?

In reply to Aodh:

If your colleagues already have boots on the ground then I'm almost certain this is the last thing they are going to want to hear - Perhaps just wish them good luck, leaving out the success rates and chance of death bit - Might not be considered helpful! 

Post edited at 15:27
 profitofdoom 20 Apr 2018
In reply to Aodh:

> My colleagues are currently climbing Everest and are considering climbing Lhotse in the same exhibition. I was hoping to acquire some info to feed back to them. Please could anyone advise on how I might access the following.

> - Info about those who summit Lhotse immediately after/in the same expedition as Everest? Success rates/timescales? 

> - How many people have died/been injured attempting to climb Lhotse in the same expedition as Everest?

Do they have a permit for Lhotse?

About "Info about those who summit Lhotse immediately after/in the same expedition as Everest" - if your colleagues are on a guided expedition, they should ask their guides

About "How many people have died/been injured attempting to climb Lhotse in the same expedition as Everest" - that is probably the last thing they need or want to know

Andy Say 02 May 2018
In reply to Aodh:

Exhibition?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...