UKC

Free climbing & scrambling tuition

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 mattprince 11 May 2019

Hi all, 

I am looking for people to take multi pitch climbing or roped scrambling in North Wales. Ideally I'd like pairs but can do singles if needs be. 

I am free the following days. 

19th May

26th, 27th, 28th, 29th & 30th May 

7th, 8th & 9th June 

The usual disclaimers apply
MIA Trainee - As an MIA trainee I do not , as yet, hold the Mountaineering instructor award which is the recognised training qualification for the instruction of scrambling and multi-pitch rock climbing in the UK. I've undergone the training course, but training for an award does not constitute a qualification.

Insurance - I do not hold insurance that allows me to receive payment or benefits in kind for instruction, but as a volunteer with membership of a mountaineering council of the UK or Eire I am insured for third party liability. These topics will need to be discussed in detail and agreed before an activity is conducted.

Thanks in advance. 

Matt. 

pugilistswine 11 May 2019
In reply to mattprince:

I am headed off to the tryfan campsite 25th > 30th May with my son, his friend and my wife. Both kids are 14 years old, my son has some experience trad, and is learning to lead. His chum has no experience. Both are very responsible.

The wife would really benefit from some tuition as well, as of course would I. PM me and if posisble we can meet up!

Little Butch 11 May 2019
In reply to mattprince:

Sounds great, I’ve messaged you. 

Gwin 11 May 2019
In reply to mattprince:

I’m Anglesey based and available for all of those dates however would only be able to commit to a few. If you’re struggling to get someone for any of those PM me and I might be able to commit at short notice. 

Also keen to commit to a few days to get me up in the hills Maybe 27th, 30th May and 7th June?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...