UKC

Free guiding and instruction from an MIA trainee

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Chimnastics 08 Oct 2018

Hi there,

I am an MIA trainee, and am based in North Wales for the whole of October and November. To practice my skills and gain experience to complete my award, I am looking for 'mock' clients to take out for either rock climbing, scrambling, or hill walking/navigation. I am available every day, with a bit of notice. Ideally you have a little experience, but total beginners would be fine too. The best case for me is working with two people at the same time, so couples / two friends is perfect. I can provide all equipment, except for climbing shoes. Get in touch if you'd like to go on an adventure!

The usual disclaimer for the MIA mock clients required post:

As an MIA trainee I do not , as yet, hold the Mountaineering Instructor Award, which is the recognised training qualification for the instruction of scrambling and multi-pitch rock climbing in the UK. I've undergone the training course, but training for an award does not constitute a qualification.

Insurance - I do not hold insurance that allows me to receive payment or benefits in kind for instruction, but as a volunteer with membership of a mountaineering council of the UK or Eire I am insured for third party liability. These topics will need to be discussed in detail and agreed before an activity is conducted.

Thanks for reading,

Matt

KernowCrag 21 Oct 2018
In reply to Chimnastics:

Hi Chimnastics, would be intrested in learning some skill if you are near or in Cornwall, would be happy to help in anyway possible for you award

Regards George 

mattck 28 Oct 2018
In reply to Chimnastics:

Just emailed.

Nick1980 28 Oct 2018
In reply to Chimnastics:

Just dropped you a mail

tonyg9241 08 Nov 2018
In reply to Chimnastics:

just dropped you a mail 

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...