UKC

Free Rock Climbing and Scrambling Instruction

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Ben Hester 15 May 2019

Hi

I am looking for people to take multi pitch climbing and scrambling as practice towards my MIA assessment.

The climbing days would involve me focusing on teaching aspects of multi pitch climbing appropriate to your current skill level, and anything specific that you would like to achieve from the day. It would be ideal for people that single pitch climb and want to progress into multi pitch climbing or those who want to improve their multi pitching skills.  

Ideally I am looking for pairs, however if there are individuals that are interested I could possibly pair you up with another person. 

I am based in the Lake District but would be happy heading to Snowdonia for a few days. 

I am available to following dates:

24th May

11th 12th 13th June

1st July

13th 14th 15th July

26th 27th 28th 29th July

2 August

10th 11th August

17th 18th 19th 20th 21st August

25th 26th 27th 28th 29th 30th 31st August

1st - 20th September 

If you are interested get in touch and we can organise something. You can also contact me by Email ben.hester5@gmail.com.

MIA Trainee - As an MIA trainee I do not , as yet, hold the Mountaineering instructor award which is the recognised training qualification for the instruction of scrambling and multi-pitch rock climbing in the UK. I've undergone the training course, but training for an award does not constitute a qualification.

Insurance - I do not hold insurance that allows me to receive payment or benefits in kind for instruction, but as a volunteer with membership of a mountaineering council of the UK or Eire I am insured for third party liability. These topics will need to be discussed in detail and agreed before an activity is conducted.

Thanks for your interest!

Ben 

tonyg9241 19 May 2019
In reply to Ben Hester:

massage sent

mattck 27 May 2019
In reply to Ben Hester:

Have sent you an email.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...