UKC

free training

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 JackO3522 21 Aug 2018

Hi folks
I’m an MIA (Mountaineering Instructor Award) trainee, and I am looking to take people multi-pitch climbing, scrambling or learning to lead 

I am preferably looking for 2 people at a time; however, if you’re on your own that’s fine too!

I can cater for a variety of different needs, from those who have never been rock climbing or scrambling and wanting to give it a go, to have done some climbing and are wanting to progress a little further, or maybe moving outdoors from the wall? Days can be tailored to your needs. 

Im currently looking for 2 people for the following dates 

31st August - Lakes

8 -9 th september - North wales

13 - 14 September north wales

**** Im going to be travelling down from the Lakes so more than happy to lift share / pick up 

There will more for sure as the run-up to assessment begins. 

I'm always looking for people on other dates and to make managing it a little easier I've created a group called - Jack Oliver Mock MIA clients its worth giving that a like as that's where I will be posting first. 

**** You can contact me on 07502604166 or Jackoliver84@gmail.com or of course comment here. Please just get in touch and hopefully, we can sort something out!

I need to draw your attention to the following:
As an MIA trainee I do not, as yet, hold the Mountaineering Instructor Award which is the recognised training qualification for the instruction of scrambling and multi-pitch rock climbing in the UK. I've undergone the training course, but training for an award does not constitute a qualification.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Insurance - I do not hold insurance that allows me to receive payment or benefits in kind for instruction, but as a volunteer with membership of a mountaineering council of the UK or Eire I am insured for third party liability. These topics will need to be discussed in detail and agreed before an activity is conducted.

Cheers

mattck 05 Sep 2018
In reply to JackO3522:

Keen to get out on 13th-14th if you've still got a space?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...