UKC

Leggings for climbing

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Raeanne 30 Jan 2021

Hi All

Any recommendations for leggings for climbing? I like full length, and I'm on the larger size! Relative beginner, and we climb in the warmer weather. Looking for nice leggings for both the wall and the rocks! 

TIA! 

bouldery bits 30 Jan 2021
In reply to Raeanne:

RonHill Tracksters?

In reply to bouldery bits:

Unless you have fat legs, skinny legs or are over a certain age in which case there should be a law against wearing them

Al

petegunn 30 Jan 2021
In reply to Raeanne:

Check out some of these!

SEOBEAN® Men's Running Tights Leggings Compression Pants Sports & Outdoor Underwear Base Layer Tights Winter Fitness Gym Workout Running Jogging Breathable Moisture Wicking Soft Sport Red Sky Blue 7910093 2021 – £13.74 (lightinthebox.com)

SiobhanStraver 01 Feb 2021
In reply to Raeanne:

Me and a friend both have moon sigma leggings and LOVE them. They’re super comfy, I wear them indoors training often and they’re great for that but are also warm enough to wear outside. And not see through! They’ve pretty much replaced my climbing trousers for everything except really cold days outside. They’re really abrasive resistant too so no holes from rubbing against rock yet despite many days out in them. I’m a size 10-12 and I wear a size small if that helps.
https://www.ldmountaincentre.com/climbing-c4/clothing-c8/trousers-c43/moon-...

girlymonkey 01 Feb 2021
In reply to Raeanne:

You don't say what gender you are, but Flanci do very cool male and female ones (although I have never really been sure if there is much difference in shape for leggings anyway?). Sturdy by Design and Tikiboo do very cool women's ones too.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...