UKC

Mci practice days

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 JackO3522 02 Oct 2021

Hello

I am looking for people to take multi pitch climbing and scrambling as practice towards my MCI (MIA) reassessment.

The climbing days would involve me focusing on guiding aspects of multi pitch climbing appropriate to your current skill level, and anything specific that you would like to develop. 

It would be ideal for people who want to progress into multi pitch climbing or those who want to improve their multi pitching skills.  

Ideally I am looking for pairs, however if you are alone I am happy to focus more on individual development. 

At the moment im currently looking for people for the following dates in the North Wales 

15th and 16th October 

Get in touch via jackoliver84@gmail.com | 07502604166 or find me on Instagram

Note:

MIA/MCI Trainee - As an MIA/MCI trainee I do not , as yet, hold the Mountaineering instructor award which is the recognised training qualification for the instruction of scrambling and multi-pitch rock climbing in the UK. I've undergone the training course, but training for an award does not constitute a qualification.

Insurance - I do not hold insurance that allows me to receive payment or benefits in kind for instruction, but as a volunteer with membership of a mountaineering council of the UK or Eire I am insured for third party liability. These topics will need to be discussed in detail and agreed before an activity

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...