UKC

MIA trainee available during august

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Harry Ellis 26 Jul 2018

Hi I am looking for practice clients in North Wales for a few dates in August. 16th 17th 18th, this could be for scrambling or climbing.

24th I need two people who would like to learn multi pitch trad climbing.

25th and 26th August  1 person needed for climbing to make up a pair. 

Please pm on here or can text me on 07790112728

The usual disclaimers apply MIA Trainee - As an MIA trainee I do not , as yet, hold the Mountaineering instructor award which is the recognised training qualification for the instruction of scrambling and multi-pitch rock climbing in the UK. I've undergone the training course, but training for an award does not constitute a qualification. Insurance - I do not hold insurance that allows me to receive payment or benefits in kind for instruction, but as a volunteer with membership of a mountaineering council of the UK or Eire I am insured for third party liability. These topics will need to be discussed in detail and agreed before an activity is conducted.

Thanks for your interest

Harry

Post edited at 07:38
icarlton 26 Jul 2018
In reply to Harry Ellis:

Hi I am interested in the 24th and 25th are these still available 

ian 

OP Harry Ellis 26 Jul 2018
In reply to icarlton:

I have PM'd you

OP Harry Ellis 26 Jul 2018
In reply to Harry Ellis:

Ideally I am looking for people who have not done much outside or are looking to learn to lead.

Scrambling wise if you have done a bit of grade 1 or 2 but would like to do something harder that would be perfect.

Thanks for reading

Harry

OP Harry Ellis 27 Jul 2018
In reply to Harry Ellis:

Bump for the weekend

Jake1 28 Jul 2018
In reply to Harry Ellis:

Hi Harry,

I have two people (me and one other) who could do the 24th. 

OP Harry Ellis 28 Jul 2018
In reply to Jake1:

Great, I'll put you down for that and drop you a message. 24,25 26th now covered any other dates drop me a line. 

Cheers

OP Harry Ellis 31 Jul 2018
In reply to Jake1:

Hi Jake I have messaged you through here. Did it get through? Drop me a line back to confirm either at hlellis(at)live.co.uk or on 07790112728

Cheers

Harry

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...