UKC

MIA Trainee days

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Harry Ellis 09 May 2018

Hi
I am looking to take people multi pitch climbing or scrambling. Ideally in Snowdonia but the Lakes or Scotland could work for certain dates.

I'd ideally like to take pairs of people out but happy to take one person out or team you up with another client.

I currently have free dates as follows

May  21st-25th

June 20th-21st, 24th-1st July,

July 30th- August 3rd

August 13th - September 9th

Please feel fee to get in touch again if we have been in contact earlier in the year. It may be worth emailing directly hlellis [at] live.co.uk as messages sometimes don't get to me through the UKC system.

The usual disclaimers apply
MIA Trainee - As an MIA trainee I do not , as yet, hold the Mountaineering instructor award which is the recognised training qualification for the instruction of scrambling and multi-pitch rock climbing in the UK. I've undergone the training course, but training for an award does not constitute a qualification.

Insurance - I do not hold insurance that allows me to receive payment or benefits in kind for instruction, but as a volunteer with membership of a mountaineering council of the UK or Eire I am insured for third party liability. These topics will need to be discussed in detail and agreed before an activity is conducted.

Thanks for your interest,

Harry

LJJ77 17 May 2018
In reply to Harry Ellis:

I have sent a PM

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...