UKC

Mock clients for MCI Assessment

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 greed178 10 Jul 2019

Hello all,

I am looking for potential people to take scrambling and multi pitch climbing, as practice towards my MCI assessment course.

The climbing day/s would centre around me focusing on teaching specific Scrambling and multi pitch climbing techniques as well as tactics for climbing more efficiently both physically and psychological in relation to your personal current climbing level.

I am ideally looking for pairs. However, if there are people interested then it would be possible to pair different people together to make a climbing pair.

The climbing sessions could take place in the following areas, Snowdonia, Lake District, and Peak District.

Dates available: Open to most dates.

If you are interested, please get in touch and we can discuss dates to suit our needs. My details are as follows:

Mob: 07854562122

Email: 2731reed@armymail.mod.uk  

As an MCI trainee I do not hold the MCI qualification for the instruction of the above activities. But I have completed the training course for the above activities, but the training does not constitute a qualification.

Climbing harnesses, helmets, climbing rack, and ropes can be provided by myself.

Climbing shoes may be provided depending on personal sizes.

Insurance I do not hold insurance that allows me to receive payment for said activities. The topic would be discussed in detail before the activities where undertaken and agreed beforehand.

Kind regards

Garry Reed

krikoman 10 Jul 2019
In reply to greed178:

Not sure you'll get many takers if you're going to mock them

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...