UKC

/ residential courses uk?

L glj - on 08 Sep 2018

Hi, does anyone know of any other UK based residential courses similar to plas y brenin or glenmore lodge?

I'm looking for improver courses in Sept / Oct, pyb doesnt have any availability and glenmore lodge only next week which I cant make.

Any recommendations welcome! Thanks.

jezb1 - on 08 Sep 2018
In reply to glj:

If you're open to non residential there'll be loads more choice of quality instructors and guides. I know it's not what you asked for but a weeks non residential course + a b&b is often cheaper and most instructors can supply kit and transport.

I'd offer my services, but I'm fully booked until next year now.

Check out http://www.ami.org.uk for a list instructors qualified to teach / coach lead climbing type stuff

Post edited at 17:18
Mark Eddy - on 08 Sep 2018
In reply to glj:

Tollymore over in NI

L glj - on 08 Sep 2018
In reply to jezb1:

thanks 

GrahamUney - on 10 Sep 2018
In reply to glj:

Hi, if it helps I'm an MIA instructor based in the Lakes, and a full member of AMI. I run bespoke courses, and my wife and I also have a B&B which we use for our course candidates. Email me if you're interested, and I will send you details of our websites for the climbing business and our B&B. Thanks.

phil456 on 11 Sep 2018
In reply to GrahamUney:

Why two dislikes ?

Have a like ????

GrahamUney - on 11 Sep 2018
In reply to phil456:

Thanks Phil! Bizarre that three people have disliked that. Thought I was helping.

springfall2008 - on 14 Sep 2018
In reply to GrahamUney:

> Thanks Phil! Bizarre that three people have disliked that. Thought I was helping.

Some people just click dislike to everything