UKC

residential courses uk?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
glj 08 Sep 2018

Hi, does anyone know of any other UK based residential courses similar to plas y brenin or glenmore lodge?

I'm looking for improver courses in Sept / Oct, pyb doesnt have any availability and glenmore lodge only next week which I cant make.

Any recommendations welcome! Thanks.

jezb1 08 Sep 2018
In reply to glj:

If you're open to non residential there'll be loads more choice of quality instructors and guides. I know it's not what you asked for but a weeks non residential course + a b&b is often cheaper and most instructors can supply kit and transport.

I'd offer my services, but I'm fully booked until next year now.

Check out http://www.ami.org.uk for a list instructors qualified to teach / coach lead climbing type stuff

Post edited at 17:18
 Mark Eddy 08 Sep 2018
In reply to glj:

Tollymore over in NI

glj 08 Sep 2018
In reply to jezb1:

thanks 

GrahamUney 10 Sep 2018
In reply to glj:

Hi, if it helps I'm an MIA instructor based in the Lakes, and a full member of AMI. I run bespoke courses, and my wife and I also have a B&B which we use for our course candidates. Email me if you're interested, and I will send you details of our websites for the climbing business and our B&B. Thanks.

phil456 11 Sep 2018
In reply to GrahamUney:

Why two dislikes ?

Have a like ????

GrahamUney 11 Sep 2018
In reply to phil456:

Thanks Phil! Bizarre that three people have disliked that. Thought I was helping.

springfall2008 14 Sep 2018
In reply to GrahamUney:

> Thanks Phil! Bizarre that three people have disliked that. Thought I was helping.

Some people just click dislike to everything

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...