UKC

Fun things to do in London between 4am and 7am

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Castleman 30 Aug 2006
Ok, what is there to do between 4am and 7am in London on a Saturday morning?

Needs to be crazy fun and easy to do with a picnic breakfast!
brothersoulshine 30 Aug 2006
In reply to Castleman:

Erm, go to the 24 hour shop and buy chocolate milk, fags and rizlas?
 CurlyStevo 30 Aug 2006
In reply to Castleman:
go to a squat party!
 CJD 30 Aug 2006
In reply to Castleman:

might not answer your question but it's a gorgeous project anyway: http://www.nighthaunts.org.uk/
OP Castleman 30 Aug 2006
In reply to Castleman:

Was thinking something more random...like one of the markets, or the london eye (which doesn't open at 6 ) or something else along those lines.
 CJD 30 Aug 2006
In reply to Castleman:

check out the link... it's all about London's invisible activity.
Pinky 30 Aug 2006
In reply to Castleman:
THe tate gallery some times does all night openings. THe natural history and science museums do special overnight events, but I think they are meant for school age children.

I would also be tempted to phone london tourist infomation as they might know of things that are specially going on on the date you'll be there.

You could always go to billingsgate market www.cityoflondon.gov.uk/Corporation/our_services/markets/billingsgate/
 JDDD 30 Aug 2006
In reply to Castleman: You could do some Vigilante gardening. Find a bit of waste land. Descend on it at dusk and by morning you leave a lovely bit of garden behind.
Mark N 30 Aug 2006
In reply to Pinky:

> You could always go to billingsgate market www.cityoflondon.gov.uk/Corporation/our_services/markets/billingsgate/

billingsgate stinks (in the literal sense of the word) might be fun but bring a nose peg.

spitalfield markets an all night one and you can then have breakfast (2 pints of guiness and a fry up) at the fox and hound..
Mark N 30 Aug 2006
In reply to Mark N:
> (In reply to Pinky)
>
> [...]
>

>
> spitalfield markets an all night one and you can then have breakfast (2 pints of guiness and a fry up) at the fox and hound..

sorry head not screwed on today - i meant smithfield market... <DOH!>
 Trangia 30 Aug 2006
In reply to Castleman:

Buckingham Palace or Horse Guards? What time does the guard change?
AliceW 30 Aug 2006
In reply to Castleman:

Sleep - that is what I would prefer to do at that time.
rich 30 Aug 2006
In reply to CJD: that's pretty good that - i watched/read/listened to the samaritans bit
 CJD 30 Aug 2006
In reply to rich:

hey, I was just about to email it to you as I thought it was the sort of thing that would be of interest...
rich 30 Aug 2006
In reply to Castleman: swimming in the serpentine - if it's free access - or you fancy breaking in
Mark N 30 Aug 2006
In reply to AliceW: lightweight ;oP

rich 30 Aug 2006
In reply to CJD: ta
 Ian McNeill 30 Aug 2006
In reply to Castleman:

the bagle shop short walk from liverpool stret station and brick lane

watch the night passby and eat well..
 Dr Avid 30 Aug 2006
In reply to Castleman: if you want to follow the crowds, race hate crimes....
 CurlyStevo 30 Aug 2006
In reply to Ian McNeill:
yeah the bagle shop was a regular haunt of mine after a night out in the east end.

Never had the problem of what to do at 4am, most the free parties only get going about then, plus the clubs don't mostly stop till later.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...