UKC

PRODUCT NEWS: Chalk Bags by Homemade Climbing Stuff

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC Gear 30 Nov 2008
If you buy a HomemadeClimbingStuff chalkbag they're designed to last. Drawcords are not stitched in and are replaceable, the eyelets we use aren't eyelets at all, they're 'toothed grommets' (like the ones used in sailing) they bite into the fabric and are about a million times stronger than the normal ones....

CHRISTMAS SPECIAL: Buy one get one half-priced. PERSONALISED: We make personalised chalkbags with your name on, a logo, whatever you want. Get in touch.

Read and see more: http://www.ukclimbing.com/gear/news.php?id=1472
In reply to UKC Gear: Fantastic products Drew. My chalkbag was recognised yesterday at Craggy Sutton. Nice bunch of guys even if I did whoop their asses on the boulder problems!

James Oswald 01 Dec 2008
In reply to UKC Gear:
Doesn't having gear produced abroad also bring many jobs to the area......
Anyway totally irrelevant.....
May have another check out of that site.
In reply to james oswald: Check out his climbing of 8a's in Thailand in his vid section.

Ace!
In reply to UKC Gear: are these produced in pickering? If so, I may be tempted to buy one. local business and all that, look good.
In reply to Franco Cookson: He stocks shops as

http://www.homemadeclimbingstuff.com/Stockists.htm

or buy direct like I did - although walking into V12 and seeing a pile of them was luuurvely! They do look funky.
martin k 01 Dec 2008
In reply to grumpybearpantsclimbinggoat: i've ordered one already. i'd never have heard about this place had it not been for UKC. (pay us that fiver later, mick)
 jkarran 01 Dec 2008
In reply to UKC Gear:

Nice looking products and great for personalised gifts this time of year.
jk
 Sam Mayfield 01 Dec 2008
In reply to jkarran:

These bags are amazing quality and great designs, get ordering everyone.

Sam Orange
martin k 03 Dec 2008
In reply to Sam Mayfield: mine came through today a few days after ordering, and for a withnail & i obsessive, i am very happy indeed. 10/10
In reply to martin k: post a pic
 Zygoticgema 03 Dec 2008
In reply to UKC Gear: I can vouch for them. I've bought one as a gift and one for myself. The qulaity of top notch and Drew can accomdate even the most complicated designs (trust me, I challenged him with mine!).
 thin bob 03 Dec 2008
In reply to martin k:
> (In reply to Sam Mayfield) mine came through today a few days after ordering, and for a withnail & i obsessive, i am very happy indeed. 10/10

"you horrible c..".........limber
[sorry, can't remember it exactly]. so what's the design? I'm intrigued!
 practicalcat 13 Dec 2008
In reply to UKC Gear:
Another thumbs up! I sent Drew an enquiry on Thursday and he got back to me straight away. He was extremely helpful and I placed an order which arrived this morning. Fantastic service and lovely quality products.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...