UKC

inspired by ukc fit club

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 jason lane 13 Jan 2009
ive been inspired to do more fitness (its not a silly new year thing) by the ukc fit club. so im going for a run right now so i'll be back in an hour. go on i challenge you to go too.be on here in an hour see how many of you are inspired too .go on get up. do it do it now ( as arnie would ) lol
 TeaGirl 13 Jan 2009
In reply to jasonlane:

I'm busy watching Masterchef!
 rossowen 13 Jan 2009
In reply to jasonlane:

Done it already - haven't been for a while though so my legs would only take so much and I had to walk home
 NickD 13 Jan 2009
In reply to jasonlane: I went round your place while you were out and stole some of your stuff.
 Conf#2 13 Jan 2009
In reply to jasonlane: So, did you? Was it good?
OP jason lane 13 Jan 2009
In reply to NickD: damn it so you stole my beers from last night .... i cant find them any where.;.)
OP jason lane 13 Jan 2009
In reply to confusicating: yes i did and it was good. just a couple of miles but its all counting to good fitness come summer climbing . i feel bloody good too.
 Calum McLellan 13 Jan 2009
In reply to jasonlane: Just been out it was good but i got a stitch so i will need to improve. Planing to go back out again tomorrow morning.
Anonymous 13 Jan 2009

quiet im eating cake, sorry was actually about 1kg of cake, mmm chocolate cake and lemon cake, ive done 3 hrs of bouldering/climbing, feel fit, time to feel fat

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...