UKC

washing machine thread 2

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 RockAngel 20 Jul 2009
anyone know of any shop, like argos, littlewoods, etc that has a good APR on credit so I can buy a washing machine that I can pay for over several months?
In reply to RockAngel: littlewoods is 0% over 20 to 52 weeks.

Hard to beat, best would be to match - I guess.

Price will be a little more than shop equivalent but dunno.
 Jenny C 20 Jul 2009
In reply to RockAngel:
BT are offering a credit card at the moment with 0% interest for (I think) 9 months.

Buy the washer, pay it off interest free, then cancel the card.
 Kevin Bowser 20 Jul 2009
In reply to RockAngel: I don't think they do credit, but got my last washer half price from here http://www.clearance-comet.co.uk/ All because it's got a dent in one side...
 JDDD 20 Jul 2009
In reply to RockAngel: Do you have a good credit rating? Have you just moved into a new place? Chances are that you will not be accepted by these places. Have you thought about using a credit card? There are lots of options to choose from so shop around. This also means you can shop around for the best deal on a washing machine (Comet for example are sometimes up to 20%-30% more expensive on the same model than other suppliers)

It is worth pointing out that 0% APR adverts usually only advertise headline rates and I think to become a headline rate, only 1/3rd or so of applicants have to be approved which means that most people don't get the headline rate so be aware.

Good luck!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...