UKC

Crag X are the best!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 cmb621 06 Jan 2010
I am just posting to say Crag X are the best online climbing store ever! Not only did I buy a fantastic rope from them at a really good price 3 months ago - they are also helping me out with exchanging a harness - lovely Iain!

All on UKC, flock to Crag X and get your gear from them! I certainly will be in the future!

Cynthia

www.cragxclimbing.com
 CragX Shop 06 Jan 2010
In reply to cmb621: Thanks for the positive feedback Cynthia. It always gives us a warm glow (which is especially welcome with this weather).
Geraldine Taylor 06 Jan 2010
In reply to cmb621: I agree, it is an excellent with extremelly helpful and nice climbers who know what they are talking about.
 Matt Fry 06 Jan 2010
In reply to cmb621:

Went there today and got the gear i needed at a surprising price

Iain was very helpful and offered brilliant customer service. Will be going again. Thanks.
 Stoke-Gaz 07 Jan 2010
In reply to cmb621: agreed on both counts, both online and face to face. Always friendly, always helpful and based at a mint indoor wall.......happiness all round imo.
 orge 07 Jan 2010
This is beginning to look like a premier post...

However, I would also like to say that Iain and cragx have been my preferred online and offline climbing shop for some time and have always provided great service at a fantastic price!

Thanks,

J
hezy 08 Jan 2010
In reply to orge: will balance it out by saying I thought bananafingers were better then!
OP cmb621 12 Jan 2010
In reply to hezy: Both Bananafingers and Crag X are great... They have both given me good advice and excellent service.
 monkey_moves 12 Jan 2010
In reply to cmb621: yep i second that!! bannafingers are great, stocking decent shoes! strange location though, lovely people! and crag x service is exemplar! i had the poor chap trying on varying sizes of womens harness with a tape measure over the phone ha ha! legends!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...