UKC

Cliff and Route recommendations for the Valle dell Orco please.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 MNA123 27 May 2010
Following on from this thread,

http://www.ukclimbing.com/forums/t.php?t=403844&v=1#x5789118

I would like people to recommend me some routes upto and including E3 in the Orco Valley. Also the names of cliffs/areas that are very good. Main reason being we haven't had much look getting hold of a guide but we're getting a lend of Rock Paradise for a day or two and need to photocopy topos out of it, obviusly we cant photocopy the whole guide so if people could tell us some must do routes/areas to visit it would be a big help.

Cheers,

Adam
OP MNA123 27 May 2010
In reply to Adam Moroz:

Also sport routes upto around 7a too please.
 David Coley 27 May 2010
In reply to Adam Moroz: If you use the camp site just after the tunnel then the owner should have a copy of the guide, and you will be right underneath many of the routes.
 DaveHK 27 May 2010
OP MNA123 27 May 2010
In reply to David Coley:

Cheers for that but wont be staying in the campsite, we'll be randomly dossing in the trees somewhere. Dnt worry we bury our poo and take our litter with us we're not spanish .

In reply to Dave Kerr: Nice one i am a proper excited it looks amazing, can't afford to go to Yosemite so it looks like the next best thing. Anyone good slab routes, bolted or trad?
 DaveHK 27 May 2010
In reply to Adam Moroz:

There are bolted single pitch slab routes at the base of the Sergeant. Mostly they are 6b-7a. They are good but not the main event. No need for a guide for them just have a go.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...