UKC

Free BMC Child protection training in Bristol

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Team BMC 14 Aug 2010
Free BMC Child Protection Training

All those involved with helping to organise BMC events involving under 18s should attend child protection training. This includes Area Youth Coordinators (AYCs), Junior Team volunteers, Club Youth Officers and those with responsibility for under 18s in climbing, hill walking and mountaineeering clubs.

The BMC is providing an introductory Safeguarding and Child Protection Awareness training course. The next one is as follows

Date: Monday 13th September 2010
Time: 6.00pm to 9.00pm
Course: Safeguarding and Child Protection Awareness
Cost: Free to BMC members
Venue: Undercover Rock, Bristol Climbing Centre, St.Werburgh’s Church, Mina Road, Bristol, BS2 9YT

This is the basic introductory level course and is free for all BMC members. For more information please click here http://www.thebmc.co.uk/News.aspx?id=2813

If you know of someone who might wish to attend this course please pass on this information to them too.

To book a place on this course please email me: nick@thebmc.co.uk

Many thanks

Nick Colton, BMC

Phil1919 15 Aug 2010
In reply to Team BMC: Sounds like a bit of red taped beauracracy to me.
 llanberis36 21 Aug 2010
In reply to Team BMC:
In reply to erm.

I think you will find that this isn't red tape at all,although essential skills for any adult that is working with children-good on the BMC (for a change!).

Dont you think that if you leave your children with strangers, at least they might have an awareness of keeping them safe? No red tape there-just common sense....
crikeyorikey 26 Aug 2010
In reply to Eeeerm:
> (In reply to BMC Office) Sounds like a bit of red taped beauracracy to me.

Real red tape bureaucracy would charge you. Whilst this is free.
 Graham T 26 Aug 2010
In reply to Team BMC:
Are there going to be more of these courses going on, somewhere near the midlands would be good, as bristol is a bit far to drive from cambs
 Mitch1990 02 Sep 2010
In reply to Team BMC: Carnt you run one near birmingham?

MB

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...