UKC

House for Rent - New Mills, Derbyshire

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
penpid 23 Aug 2010
premier post photo
House for Rent

2 bedroom terrace house to rent in New Mills, High Peak which is close to all the amenities but on a quiet street away from the town centre. The house is in very good condition and includes:

• Two good size bedrooms
• Good sized living room
• Recently fitted kitchen with dining area
• Garden (shared with neighbour) with two sheds for storage
• Gas central heating with new boiler

New Mills is a great location for those working in Manchester but wanting easy access to the hills. You can be starting out to walk on Kinder within a 10 minute drive and be at Stanage, Froggatt, etc in about 45 minutes. Closer crags include Windgatherer and Castle Naze, with New Mills Torrs about 3 minute walk from the house for an evening's bouldering or routes. Great Fell running and mountain biking on your doorstep. It is under 10 minute walk to either New Mills Central or New Mills Newtown rail stations from which Manchester is 30 mins and under an hour to Sheffield.

Rent is £525 pcm.

For more details please call Hugh on 07768745949
 Leo Woodfelder 25 Aug 2010
In reply to penpid: Hi can you send me some pics of the inside please. I'm looking to move soon. Currently in Manchester and in need of something to tempt me out of the city!
penpid 25 Aug 2010
In reply to leroybrown: No probs. I'll send them through tomorrow when back in work. Go for it, get out the big smoke! Give me a call if you want any more info.
penpid 26 Aug 2010
In reply to leroybrown:

What's your email address? I can't seem to send the pics to the UKC address.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...