UKC

Accomodation El Chorro

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
jimmyjam 17 Nov 2010
Has any one been to El Chorro in winter and stayed in the Refugio or similar? (bunkhouse type setup)

I'm off next week, and I wondered if you can just turn up without booking as it's low season. I don't have a contact for them, so if anyone does, that would be pretty useful.

Thanks for reading!

Jamie
 Leo Woodfelder 17 Nov 2010
In reply to jimmyjam: Get yourself down to the olive branch. I can't recommend it strongly enough! We loved our stay there!

http://www.olivebranchelchorro.co.uk/
 nawface 26 Nov 2010
In reply to jimmyjam:

I'm at the Finca La Campana at the moment and it's cool. Nice people and good times.

Think the website is www.fincalacampana.com

Well worth checking out.

davis 27 Nov 2010
In reply to jimmyjam:
I stayed at Olive branch. nice rooms and good service . I have also stayed at la finca in a room and had problems with the service, my room leaked and no one seemed to care! Allthough if you are 20, like to drink and be loud the Finca is the place for you.
 Rory Shaw 27 Nov 2010
In reply to jimmyjam: I'm at the Olive Branch at the moment and can't reccomend it enough. Really friendly atmosphere and nice and toasty with the log burner on. I'd get in touch asap cause they are pretty busy...
jimmyjam 27 Nov 2010
In reply to leroybrown:

Thanks fella, I did end up there, and like you say it was excellent.

I've just arrived back.

Saludos!
jimmyjam 27 Nov 2010
In reply to nawface:
Thanks for that,

I left before I had chance to read this, and luckily I found some room at the Olive Branch just up the road from there,

Cheers, Jamie
jimmyjam 27 Nov 2010
In reply to davis:

Thanks mate, I did go for the Olive Branch!
jimmyjam 27 Nov 2010
In reply to Rory Shaw:

Cheers Rory!!
 nawface 05 Dec 2010
In reply to davis:

New owner at the Finca now.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...