UKC

kalymnos accom costs

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 ed34 05 Jan 2011
whats a rough cost for reasonable (ie clean ensuite room) for kalymnos? Just trying to work out how much a trip will cost. Looking for accom in Massouri as i've heard its the handiest place for the climbing.

cheers,
ed
 odox 05 Jan 2011
In reply to ed34: On your own, around 15 Euros.. with a partner you should be able to share a good sized room for around 20.
We paid just under €10 pppn. But that was with three in a room, and with a discount for a two-week stay.

I'm sure you can pay more, and less, if you shop around.
 ksjs 05 Jan 2011
In reply to ed34: i think youll struggle to get anything decent for less than 20 euros a night for a room or probably 25-30 in fact if you have air con. prices seem to be for a room rather than per person so if there's 2 of you youre looking at 10-15 euros pppn.

those prices are from about 2 years ago so may have changed. you many also be able to get lower prices out of season / if staying for a long time.
OP ed34 05 Jan 2011
In reply to ed34:

Thanks for the replies.

is it getting too warm to climb there mid may? I was thinking of april but might notbe able to go then due to other committments so may have to be mid may now.
 Simon Caldwell 05 Jan 2011
In reply to ed34:
May and October are the two most popular months.
 Russell Lovett 05 Jan 2011
In reply to ed34: Went 2 years ago stayed in some apartments right under the Grand Grotto (10 min walk from the climbs) did not book just turned up and got a room very clean and tidy ,swimming pool with bar, open all day. Only 10 minutes walk from missori but far unough away that you can get to sleep with no noise. When we were there it was painted ble and White, can't remember the name but I would highly recomend it, and here,s the big plus for 2 of us it was only 100euros for a whole week and that's 100 for the room between us not 100 each.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...