UKC

Lip balm for fingertips!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
paddyG 20 Feb 2011
Hi all

Just started using lip balm on my shredded finger tips in an effort to help to boost skin repair, i figured it's an oil based moisturiser which is what products like 'climb on' are. I could be completely wrong in this assumption so would be interested to know what others think...???
banned profile 74 20 Feb 2011
In reply to paddyG: likely end up with really greasy tips,not what you want for climbing.i thought climb on was wax based not oil based but could be wrong
 Rog Wilko 20 Feb 2011
In reply to paddyG: Am I the only one who uses Zam Buk for cracked or sore finger ends? (And lips, sore nose etc.) We always had it in the house when I was a kid and though it's not easy to find you can get it on mail order using google.
 Steeve 20 Feb 2011
In reply to paddyG: I've used lip balm on various parts that have needed soothing (but lets not go into that) Ive found it works pretty well. but not as well as climb on,
cough up for a tin, i use mine loads and its lasted forever...
banned profile 74 20 Feb 2011
In reply to paddyG: get some natural vitamin E capsules,cut them open and rub it on your tips
In reply to paddyG:

Have you looked at Climbers Balm

No wax, nothing like anything else and a lot more active ingredients.
http://www.climbersbalm.com/ingredients.php
 Dan Arkle 22 Feb 2011
don't forget about the mythical amputee stump cream. Works well but DON'T overuse
matt.ridgway 22 Feb 2011
In reply to Dan Arkle:

What happens if you overuse?
(so many jokes - but not really a funny topic)

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...