UKC

LYON equipment

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 joshedwr 12 Sep 2011
I would just like to thank the guys at LYON equipment, during the summer my petzl myo xp decided to just randomly stop working after deciding it was definitely dead i emailed these guys and explained my situation of being in america and unable to return it till i got home, 2 months later. they were very understanding and said just return it once i had gotten back and they would look at it, anyway long story short and about 2 weeks after sending it off to them they replaced it with a brand new one! brilliant customer service! will definitely be buying more things from these guys in the future
 Charlie_Zero 12 Sep 2011
In reply to joshedwr:

They handled the Grigri2 recall very efficiently too.
 Alpenglow 12 Sep 2011
In reply to Charlie_Zero: I agree, mine came back in about 4-5 days.
 edinburgh_man 12 Sep 2011
In reply to joshedwr:

I recently contacted Lyon with a query regarding Nomic ice axes, they could not have been more helpful. Really good customer service.

Ross
 David Barlow 13 Sep 2011
I just had a failed Myo XP replaced by return post too - very good customer care.
 Gary S 13 Sep 2011
In reply to joshedwr:
Yea, another huge thanks to LYON here. Earlier in the summer, I noticed there had been a safety recall on the Petzl Scorpio Via Ferrata lanyards. This was a week before we were heading off to Austria and we have 3 of these sets in the family - I contacted LYON who are the agents for Petzl, explained the problem and they arranged for them to be collecetd from my office and they were checked and returned within 2 days - brilliant service. As it turns out we didn't use them, we spent the whole wee sport climbing but hey ho!
J1234 13 Sep 2011
In reply to joshedwr:
Lyon are very good, but I suspect there is a general fault with the XP myo, and rather than doing a general recall, they are just swapping any that get complained about.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...