UKC

PRODUCT NEWS: Crux AK47 Rucksack

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC Gear 05 Oct 2011
Crux AK47, 3 kbThe AK47 is the icon of the Crux range. The classic alpine sack, it is small enough for shorter climbs, yet also big enough for multi-day routes. It can carry a heavy load of hardware to the bottom of a route with sufficient comfort, yet when empty is so light you hardly notice it. Capacity: 47 litres.

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/gear/news.php?id=4114
J1234 05 Oct 2011
In reply to UKC Gear:
Super Rucksack, but the mouth is too small for ramming gear in and soon gets ripped, and the buckle that tensions the shoulder strap slips slightly meaning that you need to readjust periodically which is just a tug on a strap and a shrug of the shoulders, but for comfort of walking and climbing in it is superb. The first thing I did was take out the frame, but thats personal. Would I recommend to a friend, yes.
 Edvin m 05 Oct 2011
In reply to UKC Gear: Great pacl but sadly the shoulderstraps are too wide and restrict my arm movement meaning I can't comfortably climb with it. So I just use it for cragging these days.
 stevev 05 Oct 2011
In reply to UKC Gear: I have the AK47-X and have a problem with the lid straps on the body side, they keep coming loose leaving the lid to move around as you climb.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...