UKC

Scarpa Denali TT Ski Mountaineering/Touring Boots

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 BU6330 28 Feb 2012
premier post photo
I am selling my Scarpa Denali TT ski boots, they are a Mondo size 290. These have been used and have the normal scuffs and scratches but have loads of tread left on the Vibram soles and are in fine working order. The only reason I am selling them is that they are just a little too small for me now and too painful to do any touring in.

They have thermo fit liners which can be re-moulded at most shops selling ski boots to a new person's feet. I do not have the original insoles because I had custom footbeds (which are highly recommended to get) so you would need to get some of those or replacement insoles.

The Denali TTs are an excellent all round boot and would be ideal for anyone wanting a cheap boot for getting into ski touring or ski mountaineering. You can obviously fit crampons to them, I have climbed short stints of vertical ice in them.

If you have any questions then let me know.

£100 plus postage.
OP BU6330 28 Feb 2012
In reply to lkbuckaroo: Should have said, it is Mondo 29cm (290mm) which is is a UK size 10.
 GraMc 05 Mar 2012
In reply to lkbuckaroo: I could be interested, I have a couple of questions though, where abouts are you based?, do you have any last measurements on them? ( specifically the width across the forefoot) and do you know how the fit compares with the blue denali model?

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...