UKC

Which rockshoe after Scarpa Vision?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Owen W-G 14 May 2012
I had been wearing Scarpa Visions for years. Last pair are down to their last legs.

I've also been wearing Sportiva Mythos (the hiawatha design) which are OK but not fantastic for me.

Got skinny feet. Anyone else had a frustrating time getting new shoes after Visions? Any recommendation from former Vision-wearers?
 Ron Walker 14 May 2012
In reply to Owen W-G:

I managed to buy up the last few pairs which are on their last legs too! So will be interested in the replies.

Cheers Ron
 Max Hangs 14 May 2012
In reply to Owen W-G:

The Vision was a perfect fit for me! Was disappointed to see them discontinued. I now wear the Scarpa Force, but they are a little wider. They are still the same length as the visions and I don't find the extra width hinders me or causes foot movement. I tried on about 10 different pairs I guess. HTH

Rob
 Morgan Woods 14 May 2012
In reply to Owen W-G: Not a vision wearer but I'm quite happy atm with my katana lace ups. They have a fairly unique sock construction which i think would suit a range of feet so might be worth checking out. The rest of the inner is unlined suede which i think is similar to the scarpas.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...