UKC

Ribble Winter/Audax Bike for sale

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Bob Windsor 16 Jun 2012
Hi,Just rebuilt my bike but I have no room to store it.Ribble winter frame which is new,New Campag Centaur Triple Chainset(53/42/30)new Veloce chain,new Veloce 10spd cassette(29/13),New Comp Triple rear mech.The rest of the comps have done just over 7000miles,Veloce front mech,and brakes,Alpina carbon forks,Mavic Aksium wheels also fitted with Campag Ergobrain computer.I've renewed all the cables.There is a photo on the bike section.I've taken it for a 10 mile ride and everything is working ok.I'm based in Preston.Also have a set of mudgaurds but they are a odd pair.Thinking of about £350.Thanks Bobwindsor
OP Bob Windsor 16 Jun 2012
In reply to Bob Windsor: The frame is 56cm.Also a couple of Campag tools(bb socket and cassette spanner).bw
 EZ 17 Jun 2012
In reply to Bob Windsor:

Sorry Bob, could you post a link to the photo please.
Regards
EZ
OP Bob Windsor 18 Jun 2012
In reply to EZ:Hi EZ,I'm not that skilled to do a "link" but it's on the Biking section of the photos,it's the first photo.I'm going away for a few days whilst the weather is ok,but you can text me on 07852456935 for any information.Thanks bw
 EZ 18 Jun 2012
In reply to L.A.:

Thanks Bob and L.A.
 EZ 19 Jun 2012
In reply to EZ:

A conversation with my girlfriend resulted in us deciding I can't afford it at the moment. Thanks anyway.
OP Bob Windsor 22 Jun 2012
In reply to EZ: Hi EZ,managed to weigh the bike and it is26lbs/11.5kgs.bobw
In reply to Bob Windsor:
Hi bob
YHM
 jockster 05 Jul 2012
In reply to Bob Windsor:
Hi bob is this still for sale cheers si
OP Bob Windsor 05 Jul 2012
In reply to jockster: yes it is.bw
OP Bob Windsor 18 Aug 2012
In reply to Bob Windsor: this bike is now sold.bw

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...