UKC

La Sportiva Supply problems?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Puppythedog 28 Jun 2012
I am looking to buy a second pair of shoes so I can send of my anasazi verdes for resoling before they blow through the rand. I want to try on some La Sportive Miura VS size 40.5 but my local shop has supply problems driven by La Sportiva (they say and I have no reason to disbelieve them). I have looked on the internet at supplys and there does seem to be an issue. ANyone know about this, know when it will be resolved, what happened etc? I'm curios.
 Lord_ash2000 28 Jun 2012
In reply to puppythedog: I don't know exactly but I phoned Lyon a while back and they were not due to have any until September. I don't know if this applies to all brands or not, nor the reason why or if this is still the case. Who knows!
 mattc 28 Jun 2012
In reply to puppythedog: Sportiva are useless with deliverys
OP Puppythedog 28 Jun 2012
In reply to mattc: The shop at my local wall say september. really irritating, I might want to give them lots of money
 Styx 28 Jun 2012
No idea when it's going to be resolved but yes, there is a major supply issue. There won't be any UK deliveries for "the foreseeable future". That was the party line when I was asking around last month anyhow.
 Chi Cheng 29 Jun 2012
In reply to puppythedog:

With the cost of 5.10 going up, shops moved to La Sportiva. They did not predict this therefore a shortage of all models.

Should be all resolved in August or September.

That what I heard.

Hope this helps.
 Fraser 29 Jun 2012
In reply to puppythedog:

I just bought a pair of Miuras from the Spanish site Barrabes.com

Worth looking at as the euro/pound rate means they're pretty cheap, even with postage added.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...