UKC

Recommend a good value gite/cottage near Font

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 mattgrange 08 Sep 2012
Myself and 4-5 mates off to Font in early October, now looking at accommodation.

Obviously the Gites de France and Seine et Marne websites have loads of accommodation info, but can anyone recommend a particular place they've stayed for roughly that number of people. Looking particularly at value for money, i.e. it doesn't have to be super nice but would be good if it was pretty cheap, relatively!

Cheers
 Mehmet Karatay 08 Sep 2012
In reply to mattgrange: We stayed at this gite: http://en.gites-de-france.com/vacation-rentals-seine-et-marne-buthiers-gite... in Buthiers in August. It was very nice, and within easy walking distance of the Buthiers bouldering areas. I don't know if it's in your price range or if it's available when you want it though.
OP mattgrange 08 Sep 2012
In reply to mattgrange:

I think that's absolutely the sort of thing I'm looking for, thank you very much for suggesting it!
lanky_suction1 08 Sep 2012
In reply to mattgrange:

I've never had a gite that I thought was really poor, or not very good value for money. Especially compared to the price you would pay in this country for a cottage!

I have generally just found whatever is available from the website and gone with it.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...